- ▼Secondary Use and Derivative Works
- Can I make a fansite or post images on other websites?
- Contents allowed for the secondary use and fan fiction of Toram Online.
1. Creation, exhibition, and distribution of Illustrations, Fanzines, Comics, and Novels
2. Creation and distribution of three-dimensional items such as Figurines
3. Creation and distribution of Cosplay Costumes (for all ages)
4. Cosplay of characters (for all ages), publication and distribution of Cosplay photos or videos
5. Introduction of game contents using the captured videos or screenshots from regular gameplays.
If you use the in-game images of Toram Online, images and illustrations on the official website, or logo data, please add the following copyright.
(C) ASOBIMO,INC. All rights reserved.
Regarding the use of videos and screenshots on video sharing sites and social media
Posting videos and screenshots is allowed without ASOBIMO's permission if it is compliant with the contents stated in ""Prohibition"".
Below are the prohibitions for the secondary use and fan fiction of Toram Online.
1. With or without compensation, the use for commercial and profit purposes with high profit potential.
*For Fanzines and related activities, if ASOBIMO infers that the profit is not excessive, they will be deemed non-profit activities.
2. Contents against public order and morality.
3. Contents deviating from our game's image, or contents that harm our game's image.
4. The use of contents which ASOBIMO does not own the rights to, such as collaboration contents.
5. Creation and publication of derivative works with game element.
6. Contents that violate or threaten ASOBIMO's or third party's rights.
7. The use that is prohibited individually by Toram Online.
8. The use of videos or screenshots that have been captured or extracted by method other than regular gameplay.
9. Other contents that are deemed inappropriate by ASOBIMO.
- ▼About Game Play Information
- Can you give me more information about the game play?
- Unfortunately, we cannot individually provide any information about the game play.
Please check the official website and blog for the information.
- ▼About Troubles Between Players
- I have a trouble with another player in the game.
- Unfortunately, we do not deal with troubles such as trade between players.
- ▼How to Delete Account
- How can I delete my game account?
- There is no feature to delete the game account in Toram Online.
If you don't play the game anymore, please uninstall the app.
- ▼Regarding Replies via Contact Form
- What is the e-mail address of the replies?
- You will receive the replies from the following e-mail address.
- ▼Application of Penalty
- The character name of a malicious player is similar to mine.
Will I be penalized?
- We investigate logs based on each player's identification number before applying penalties.
Therefore, you will not be penalized just because your character name is similar to a malicious player's.
Please check our Penalty Policy for the penalties and behaviors that are prohibited in the game.
- ▼Regarding Reporting Players
- Will you ban the players if we report them?
- Regardless of the number of abuse reports, penalties will not be applied without investigation.
- ▼Regarding Abuse Reports
- How can I report a player?
- Please follow the steps below to report abusive players.
*If you can see the player on the screen:
1. Tap the player.
2. Tap [Next].
3. Tap [Report].
4. Follow the instructions.
*Reporting from the chat log:
1. Drag the chat log to the top of the screen.
2. Tap the character's name.
3. Tap [Next].
4. Tap [Report].
5. Follow the instructions.
*Reporting a mail:
1. Open the mail you want to report.
2. Tap [Confirm].
3. Tap the name of the sender.
4. Tap [Report].
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to report.
*Regarding the abusive actions outside of the game:
We are unable to handle the abusive actions that take place outside of the game such as external websites.
Please contact the operators of the websites where you find the abusive actions.
©ASOBIMO,Inc. All Rights Reserved.