Transfer Game Data
- ▼Transferring Game Data
- How can I transfer the data to my new device?
- You can continue playing the game with the same game data you are using with the following steps.
Submit ASOBIMO Account on your old device.
1. Log in Toram Online on the old device.
2. Tap Menu > Settings > Account Settings > Submit.
3. Input your e-mail address and password, and tap "Submit".
4. Tap the link in the confirmation e-mail to complete the submission.
If you have not created a character on your new device...
Select "Transfer the data and play!"and tap "Login".
If you have already created a character on your new device...
Tap Menu > Settings > Account Settings and log in ASOBIMO Account after completing the tutorial.
- ▼Data in Beta Test
- Was the game data in Beta Test transferred?
- Yes. The game data including character data in Beta Test has been transferred to the official service.
- ▼Change Device from Android to Android
- Can I use the same game data after changing my device from Android to Android?
- Android(TM) version requires Google ID (Google Account) to verify users account.
You can continue to play the game with the current account by setting Google Account on the new Android device.
- ▼Change Device from iOS to iOS
- Can I use the same game data after changing my device from iOS to iOS?
- You can continue playing the game on your new iOS device with current data by backing up and restoring the data on your current iOS device.
How to Back Up the Current iOS Device
1. Install "iTunes" to your PC.
2. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your PC.
3. Click the iPhone device button in the upper right corner or Sidebar and see "Backups" in the Summary tab.
4. Check "This Computer".
5. Check "Encrypt iPhone backup"
*Note you cannot create a backup of the game data without putting a check.
6. Backup will be created.
Restore on the New iOS Device
1. Check "Restore from iTunes Backup" when you set up the new iPhone to restore the data.
2. Connect the new iPhone to your PC.
3. Choose "Restore from Backup..." on iTunes.
4. Restoration is completed.
©ASOBIMO,Inc. All Rights Reserved.