[EDIT:6/26 12:50 PM]June Bride Event 2017 Started! Fight the Boss with a Party of Men and Women!!
Treasure Hunting in a Party of Men and Women! June Bride Event
In June Bride Event, you can enjoy forming a party of men and woman and defeating boss monsters.
If your party has both male and female characters, you have chances to get the limited treasure boxes: "Groom Box" and "Bride Box" after defeating bosses.
The type of the treasure boxes depends on the gender, and you will get various items from the treasure boxes at random.
They include "June Bride Limited Equipment", which suit bride and groom.
Also, special buff: "EXP Gain +10%" will be applied to a party that consists of male character and female character.
Let’s make friends with lots of players in this event!
[EDIT:6/26 12:50 PM]
*The effect boosts applied by exchanging "Marriage Gift" and "Toss Bouquet" will be available until June 29th, 2017.
*Only male characters can get "Groom Box" and female characters can get "Bride Box".
*"Groom Box" and "Bride Box" will be deleted during the maintenance on July 6th, 2017.
From: After the maintenance on June 8th
Until: Before the maintenance on June 29th
Please refer to the following for other maintenance contents.
- New Quests have been added.
The following quests have been added to the NPCs in Sofya City.
- A Drinking Pal at the Fortress (Zono)
- New Working Clothes (Yunis)
- An Expensive Spare Anchor?! (Forf)
- Green Mushroom a Rare Ingredient (Frente)
- Risky Prank (Lefina)
- Hunting Quest EXP in Sofya City will increase.
- New Options for other players and skill effects have been added.
You can change the settings from Settings > Graphics > Other Players' Effects.
- You can put colors to the names of your guild members and party members.
You can change the settings from Settings > Graphics > "Colors for Guild Members' and Friends' Names", and "Colors for Names on Maps".
If "Colors for Guild Members' and Friends' Names" is turned on and ""Colors for Names on the Maps" is turned off,
guild members' names will turn to green and friends' names to purple.
If both is turned on, the colors of the names will become the same as chat.
GMs' name colors (Game Masters) cannot be changed.
The players who entered the Guild Maze and restored the mana for Guild Maze during the period below.
From: After the maintenance on May 25th, 2017
Until: May 25th, 2017 at 7:10 PM (JST/GMT+9)
For the players who entered the Guild Maze
- Mana Potion x1
For the players who restored the mana for the Guild Maze
- Refund of Mana Potion used
- Mana Boxes that worth the same as the mana used to restore
- Improvement of security systems.
- The following issues have been fixed.
- Graze hits continue under certain conditions.
- Unable to deal correct damage with critical hits under certain conditions.
- Even if you delete Alchemy or Smith Skills while Synthesis or Blacksmith Proficiency is 51 or more and learn the skills again,
you can create the items with the difficulty of 51 or more without using Bottle or Anvil items.
- The player spots on the mini maps don't change to party members' even if you form a party.
- Issue of other players not being shown in certain maps.