The maintenance that started on March 7th at 2:00 PM (JST/GMT+9) ended on the same day at 3:00 PM (JST/GMT+9).
- Compatible OS for the iOS version of Toram Online after the maintenance will be iOS 8.0 or later.
*After the change, you will not be able to play "Toram Online" on devices with iOS that is older than iOS 8.0.
Please kindly consider to update your OS or use another device to continue playing.
- The following improvements have been applied.
- Weapon preview option at Consignment Board
- The following bugs have been fixed.
- An issue where Knock Back effect of Magic: Burst still occurs against certain Bosses.
- An issue where certain bosses still tumble when using Halberd Skill "Dragon Tail".
- An issue where screen transition does not occur when kicking a player from guild.
- An issue where the number of keys for World Treasure does not go down.
- Other minor bugs.
*The content update (Snowball Fight Event, Arrival of Colored Shield, etc.) informed during the LIVE BROADCAST on 2/20/2019 that is supposed to take place during the maintenance on 2/28/2019 will be rescheduled to a later date and take place during the upcoming maintenances.
Please note that you cannot register a shield although the "Shield" icon is shown when performing a search at the consignment board.
To all our beloved players who have been looking forward to it, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.