[3/28 4:00 PM (JST) Maintenance Completed] New Story & New Maps Update!
The latest story missions are here! What was actually seen at the Shrine of the Gods...?
The latest story missions of Chapter 8 "Gods' Whereabouts" and "The Wait at Specia's Shrine" have been added during this maintenance.
Furthermore, "Heresy Corridor" and "Shrine of Construction Gods", the new maps in which the story missions are set, have also been added.
Enjoy the new adventure tale being unfolded in the new maps!
New Difficulty Level "Coffee" Added for White Day Boss Monster!
New difficulty level "Coffee" for White Day Event's Special Boss Monster "Handmade Cookie" has been added during the maintenance this time.
Play with your friends or guild members and try to come up with a good strategy to enjoy a good fight with this powerful enemy before you knock it down!
For more details about the White Day Event, please refer to "this news".
Gorgeous Item Giveaway Campaign! Win some orbs too by simply clearing the requirement!
Orbs will be delivered to all players who defeat Handmade Cookie in "Coffee" mode during the event period below.
Furthermore, 20 lucky players who win the battle will be selected randomly and entitled to a big chance to win super gorgeous items!
Make sure you don't miss it!
Reward for defeating Handmade Cookie in "Coffee" mode during the event period
Orb x 1
Rewards for the randomly selected 20 lucky players who win the battle
20 lucky players would be selected randomly from all the players around the world who win the battle to get one of the following items.
From: 03/28/2019 after maintenance
Until: 04/11/2019 before maintenance
The rewards are scheduled to be delivered in mid-April 2019.
*No players will be selected to win more than one item.
*Only those players who defeat Handmade Cookie in "Coffee" mode at least once during the period above are eligible for the orb and the rewards from the random giveaway campaign.
Please note that those who defeat Handmade Cookie in any difficulty levels other than "Coffee" mode as well as those failing to defeat it will not be eligible for the rewards.
Please refer to the following for other maintenance contents.
- New Skill Tree “Assassin” can be acquired at the Library.
The level required to acquire the skill tree is as follows:
Assassin Skill Lv1: Lv15 or higher
Assassin Skill Lv2: Lv35 or higher
Assassin Skill Lv2: Lv125 or higher
- The addition of new recipes.
- Your Land's background change.
- The following improvement will be applied.
- You will be able to perform consecutive equipment refine if the refinement value remains the same after the refinement and the settings such as the ore, support items, etc. used are the same as those used for the previous refinement.
- The following bugs will be fixed.
- A bug where words banned from being used in chats and character naming can be used occasionally on iOS devices.
- A bug where the game occasionally stops progressing after using Death Truffle.
- A bug where some item names overlap with the number of items registered at Consignment Board.
- A bug where the display of "Bow" at Consignment Board is incorrect.
- A bug where "First Aid" can be used on knocked out players during a party invite.
- A bug where the lock icon and frame do not disappear when all locked consumables are used.
- A bug where you occasionally cannot let your pets out from “Pet Management”.
- A bug where status ailment icon occasionally continues to show on party member's HP bar even after removing the status ailment.
- A bug where “Reflect” cannot deal damage properly when the amount of damage exceeds player's MaxHP.
- ”Taming” can be used more than once on the same monster under certain conditions.
- When the finish blow of Blade Skill: "Rampage", which is activated after 10 times of normal attacks, is activated to an invincible monster, the attack continues until the invincible mode ends, and then you become unable to control the character.
- Partially Handled Compensation due to the Connection Error since 3/2/2019
- Redelivery of presents from events delivered between 12/13/2018 and 3/2/2019.
Please check the items delivered from "Menu" > "Community" > "Present".
Depending on the event, some items may not have arrived yet by the time the maintenance finishes.
The items from the event you participate in will be delivered sequentially. Please kindly wait a few moments.
- The implementation of free skills and stats reset for players in non-Japanese servers.
- The Handling of the Compensation for not Being Able to Log in to the Game during the Error Period as well as the Compensation for Data Being Partially Rolled Back to Those as of 12/13/2018
The items below have been sent to all accounts created before the maintenance on 3/28/2019 started.
Please accept our sincerest apology for the inconvenience caused by this connection error.
- Orb x 200
- Notebook of Oblivion x 10
- Tenert's Book x10
- Life Potion x 20
- Mana Potion x 20
- Revive Droplet x 20
- Fairy Sewing Tool x 30
*Some bag and storage items as of 3/2/2019 will be restored during another maintenance that will be conducted on 3/30/2019.
However, please kindly understand that it does not mean all the items could be restored correctly. We are truly sorry about this.
We are also planning to restore players’ pets on another occasion. Please kindly give us some more time.
We will make an announcement separately for the details.