We will perform a maintenance from September 12th 2:00 PM (JST/GMT+9).
- The start of the Taste of Autumn Event
- The start of Otsukimi Event
- The end of Summer Event
Concurrently, the following contents will become unavailable.
- Diving Event
- Summer Shell Drop Period
*Limited-edition map "Saltau's Beach", Event Prize Exchange, and limited-edition recipes will remain available until 09/19/2019 before the maintenance.
- 4th Anniversary Event-Limited Recipes will no longer be available.
- Improvements on Combo System
The following improvements will be made.
- You will be able to use up to your max CP per combo you create instead of having to divide them among all combos.
- You will be able to add a simple note to each combo.
- You will be able to set the same skill as the combo opener.
However, only the combo that is set to "ON" will be activated.
When the same skill is set as the combo opener of more than one combo, only 1 combo can be set to "ON".
- You will be able to switch ON and switch OFF combo during a battle.
- You will be able to add the number of combos you can create with Orbs.
All characters will have the same number of combos that can be created.
- Other minor improvements.
- The following bug will be fixed.
- A bug where colored equipment items obtained as a reward from being an Attacker or Tank in an “Ultimate” mode boss battle with a party you form with other players do not contain the name of the creator.
- A bug where the screen display becomes weird if you are knocked out when displaying "Say" or "Party" chats.
- Other minor bug fixes.
From: September 12th at 2:00 PM (JST/GMT+9)
Until: September 12th at 4:00 PM (JST/GMT+9)
Thank you for your cooperation.
* Maintenance contents are subject to change.
* You cannot re-login the game from 15 minutes before the maintenance.
* Please log out of the game before the maintenance begins.
* If you are still playing when the maintenance begins, the items you obtained may not be saved properly.