We are announcing the maintenance on October 2nd, 2019 at 2:00 M (JST/GMT+9).
Apple Inc. announced to developers that it will raise App Store prices in Japan in the near future (10/1/2019 onwards).
In order to correspond with the changes of App Store pricing tiers, we will change the prices and number of Paid Orbs given from a purchase as follows. (Apart from iOS, changes of service on other platforms such as Android will also be applied).
Please kindly understand that the revision is made as the prices and number of orbs in Toram Online are based on those in Japan.
- Regarding Paid Orbs Price Changes
- High Difficulty Boss Monster Battle Event Returns
Time & Date of Revision
Number of Paid Orbs (Before)
Number of Paid Orbs (After)
*There will be no change regarding 30-Day Tickets.
Notes for Purchasing Orbs After the Revision
Even after the maintenance, the number of the Paid Orbs may not be reflected depending on your Internet connection and environment.
Please confirm if the prices of the Paid Orbs on the final confirmation screen are the same as the revised number announced on our official website.
If the numbers of the Paid Orbs are the previous ones, please wait until the numbers are displayed correctly.
Even if you purchase while the prices of Paid Orbs are displayed as the previous ones, you will get the revised number of Paid Orbs for the previous prices.
From:October 2nd, 2019 at 2:00 M (JST/GMT+9).
Until: To be determined
Thank you for your cooperation.
* Maintenance contents are subject to change.
* You cannot re-login the game from 15 minutes before the maintenance.
* Please log out of the game before the maintenance begins.
* If you are still playing when the maintenance begins, the items you obtained may not be saved properly.