We have confirmed issues regarding in-game systems, so please check the following details.
When the issues are fixed, we will announce it on our official website.
・Under certain conditions, pet's stamina in a party is not shown properly.
*It is only a display error. Nothing goes wrong with the stamina.
- NPC in Secondary Party is occasionally targeted when intending to target a mercenary or partner in your party during a raid battle.
- If you defeat all the monsters including a boss monster at the same time in Challenge Dungeon, the bonus: "Defeated all the mobs." cannot be achieved.
- A bug where more than 2 monsters, such as Colon Commander and Miracle Potum that are supposed to only spawn one at a time on a map, appear at the same time even when a party has not been formed.
- A bug where the effect display of support skills that affect players within their effective range such as “Life Recovery” and “Mana Recharge” does not disappear even after the effect of the skill ends.
- A bug where unusual monsters’ moves are seen under certain conditions.
- Character names not appearing correctly under certain conditions.
- Certain skills unintentionally wake sleeping monsters up when used on them.
- Close ranged attack power up effect of “Storm Reaper” is demonstrated in attacks performed during Evasion of dual sword skill “Flash Blast” instead.
- NPC that joins a battle doesn’t move correctly in battle or when knocked out.
- NPCs in a party do not move correctly under certain conditions.
- When using Mononofu Skill: Shukuchi, the player character don't approach the target and the buff effect remains under certain conditions.
- Chat functions not working correctly under certain conditions.
- Motion that occurs when status ailments are inflicted is not activated under certain conditions.
- Abnormal damage occurs to boss monsters while they are in shell mode.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.