We have confirmed issues regarding in-game systems, so please check the following details.
When the issues are fixed, we will announce it on our official website.
- The skill "P. Defense" restores more HP than shown.
- The skill "Advanced Familia" can be set as combo.
- Occasionally, the animation of the story mission "Journey for Reconstruction" does not play properly.
- A bug where Pom Music cannot be played properly
- Occasionally after the effect of the Minstrel Skill "Life Song" ends, the HP is not shown as originally designed
- After creating the first piece of furniture that you can only create 1 such as "Xmas Tree" and "Mini Mt. Fuji", a warning message saying that the required materials decrease is being shown when you create it for the second time onward.
- The status ailments received by the mercenary, partner, pet, or NPC that joins a battle continue to remain even after they got knocked out.
- Under certain conditions, pet's stamina in a party is not shown properly.
*It is only a display error. Nothing goes wrong with the stamina.
- NPC in Secondary Party is occasionally targeted when intending to target a mercenary or partner in your party during a raid battle.
- A bug where more than 2 monsters, such as Colon Commander and Miracle Potum that are supposed to only spawn one at a time on a map, appear at the same time even when a party has not been formed.
- A bug where unusual monsters’ moves are seen under certain conditions.
- Character names not appearing correctly under certain conditions.
- Certain skills unintentionally wake sleeping monsters up when used on them.
- NPC that joins a battle doesn’t move correctly in battle or when knocked out.
- NPCs in a party do not move correctly under certain conditions.
- When using Mononofu Skill: Shukuchi, the player character don't approach the target and the buff effect remains under certain conditions.
- Chat functions not working correctly under certain conditions.
- Motion that occurs when status ailments are inflicted is not activated under certain conditions.
- Abnormal damage occurs to boss monsters while they are in shell mode.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.