Maintenance Notice (2/10/2021)
Thank you for playing Toram Online.
We will perform a maintenance from February 10th 2:00 PM (JST/GMT+9).
From: February 10th at 2:00 PM (JST/GMT+9)
Until: February 10th at 4:00 PM (JST/GMT+9)
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Valentine's Day Event will begin!
*The newly released special Valentine's quest can be played after completing Story Mission: Chapter 4 "The King of Darkan".
- Setsubun special recipes will become unavailable.
The following improvements will be applied.
- The slot addition display for Equip Gem Case has been adjusted.
- "Functional" furniture category has been added to Your Land.
- Food names are now displayed on Guild Member and Friend List when you want to visit another player's land.
- The option to show "Map" has been added to Guild Member Info and Friend List.
*You can choose to state your condition by "Map" or "Status".
The following issues will be fixed.
- Although it is written that the power of the skill "Soul Hunter" will drop when used with a bow or a bowgun, the power does not drop.
- The Mononofu skill "Meikyo Shisui" is not giving the effect that raises critical rate.
- The numbers indicating the damage dealt by pet are shown twice.
- The sub-weapons equipped by party members are not being shown on the screen while waiting to enter the Challenge Dungeon.
- Minor bug fixes
*Please kindly understand that maintenance schedule may change according to the app review results.
* Maintenance contents are subject to change.
* Relogin cannot be performed 15 minutes before the maintenance.
* Please log out of the game before the maintenance begins.
* If you are still playing when the maintenance begins, the items you obtain right before it begins may not be saved properly.