If the level of a monster that you defeat is close to your character's level, there will be EXP bonus!
The bonus gets larger as the difference between the levels gets smaller, and EXP becomes up to 10 times!
The bonus applies to boss monsters as well.
Let's go hunt monsters and level up your characters!
New Consignment Search Options! Find the One You Wanna Get!
Now you can use the options for slots and dye parts when searching for items at the Consignment Board.
This will help you narrow down the item list!
Super High Difficulty Event Coming Again... Limited-Time Boss Event is Now Live!!
The boss monster that a lot of adventurers had a hard time defeating has become stronger and come back!
Among the adventurers who defeat the boss monster, 20 adventurers will be randomly selected and get special gifts.
* If the app cannot be updated correctly on iOS, please refer to "here" and try again.
Please refer to the following for other maintenance contents.
- New Quests have been added.
The following quests have been added to the NPCs in El Scaro.
Special Medicine: Frog Ointment(Filecia)
- New Emotions have been added.
The following emotions have been added.
You can switch Walk/Run by tapping the emotion icon.
Walk/Run continues until you move across the maps, use another emotion, or jump by tapping the mini map twice.
- Search System for Consignment has been improved.
4 Search Options have been added to the Consignment Board.
You can set the number of slots.
- Color Part
It preferentially shows the items with the dyed parts you selected.
- Color Info
The items with the indicated color info will show up in the result.
- Method (*1)
If you set "Item Name", it shows items with the same item in the result.
If you set "Appearance", it preferentially shows the items with the same appearance of the original item.
(*1) When you use "Shortsword" as the search word:
Item Name: The result shows the items named "Shortsword".
The result may include the items which don't look like "Shortsword".
Appearance: The items with the appearance of "Shortsword" will show up in the result.
The item names may not be "Shortsword".
- Status Ailments: "Poison" and "Ignite" damages have been adjusted upward.
Ailment Damage on enemies will greatly increase.
This doesn't affect ailment damage on player characters.
- The chances of inflicting status ailments with Magic Skills: "Magic: Javelin" and "Magic: Blast" have been adjusted upward.
- Bonus EXP has been granted when defeating monsters that are close to your level.
If the difference of levels between your character and a monster is -4 to +4, EXP bonus will apply.
The bonus gets higher as the difference gets close to 0 and becomes up to 10 times.
- Remaining time of buff effects on your character has been displayed.
- The following menus have been added to "Graphics" in "Settings".
- [Housing] Distance to Show Furniture
You can set up the distance between your character and furniture to show.
The load for your devices will be reduced if you set short distance with the settings.
- [Housing] Display Settings for Inside/Outside
You can switch the settings to show or hide furniture inside the house or outside the house.
Turn it on to reduce the load on your device.
- [Housing] Max Number of Furniture to Show
You can set up the maximum number of furniture to show.
The load on your device will be reduced as the number gets low.
- [Housing] Limitless Number of Furniture to Show
This is available from graphics menu only with "Edit Mode" at your land.
You can show up to 200 furniture items by turning it on.
- The following issue has been fixed.
- You may take damage of area of effect from monsters that are fighting another party.