- ▼About Game data
- Can I delete all the game data?
- There is no feature to delete your game data.
- ▼Switching Character
- What is "Switch Character"?
- You can play the game with different characters by switching the character.
The following character data will change.
- Lv and EXP
- Stat points distributed and stat points left
- Skill points distributed and skill points left
- Lv and EXP of Blacksmith Proficiency and Synthesis Proficiency
- Combo Settings (The combo points obtained from the emblems will be shared.)
- Equipment on the character
- Shortcut settings
*Other data will be shared among the characters you have.
*You need to proceed with main quests or buy a character slot with Orbs to add character slots.
Please note that ""Change Name"" in each character slot does not change the in game name you have created.
Please use this function to distinguish the characters you have.
- ▼About Stat Point
- Can I re-distribute stat points?
- You can reset the stat points by using "Reset Book" or Orbs.
- ▼About Skill Point
- How can I redistribute Skill Points?
- You can redistribute Skill Points by using the special items below or Orbs.
*If you have a special item, it will be used first instead of Orbs.
*Please note that when reacquiring a skill tree that has been deleted, the skills need to be purchased again.
*Resetting All Skill Trees Learned:
You can do this with a "Book of Oblivion" or "Orb x30".
"Book of Oblivion" is an item that resets all skill trees that have been learned and allows the skill points to be redistributed.
To reset all skill trees that have been learned, go to [ Menu > Character > Skills > Reset Skill Trees ] and use "Book of Oblivion".
"Book of Oblivion" can also be used from [ Menu > Orb Shop > Use Special Items ].
*Resetting a Skill Tree:
You can do this with a "Notebook of Oblivion" or "Orb x10".
Notebook of Oblivion is an item that resets a skill tree and allows the skill points to be redistributed.
To reset a certain skill tree, go to [ Menu > Character > Skills ], then select the skill tree you would like to reset. After that tap "Reset" at the bottom right of the screen and use "Notebook of Oblivion".
"Notebook of Oblivion" cannot be used from [ Menu > Orb Shop > Use Special Items ].
- ▼About Character Hairstyle
- Looks like the hairstyle is not reflected on the character.
- Some equipment may automatically change the character's hairstyle.
- ▼Character Got Stuck
- My character got stuck in a map.
- If your character got stuck in a map, tap Menu > Terminal > Restore Game.
Then, you can go back to ""Save Point"".
If you cannot tap ""Restore Game"", please contact us from our official website with the following information.
- In Game Name:
- ▼Maximum Amount of Spinas
- How many Spinas can I carry?
- Currently, you can carry up to "2,100,000,000S".
Please note that the Spinas that exceeded "2,100,000,000S" will disappear.
- ▼Non-Active Accounts
- I haven't played Toram Online for a long time. Can I use my account?
- Your character name will be deleted if you have not logged in to Toram Online for 1 year or more.
Only the character name will be deleted and other data such as character level or game progress will not undergo any changes.
We will post an announcement on our official site if data other than character name are going to be deleted.
- ▼About Character name
- Can I change my character name?
- You can change your character name from Menu > Settings > Character Name Change.
Orb x10 are required to change the name.
Once you change the name, Orb x100 will be required for 30 days to change again.
- ▼Expansion of Stat Limits
- How can I expand the limit of stats?
- When you distribute 500 stat points, the limit of STR/INT/VIT/AGI/DEX will be expanded.
*The expanded limit will apply only to your characters with 500 or more stat points.
*The default 1point on STR/INT/VIT/AGI/DEX is not included in the 500 stat points.
*If you reset stats, you need to distribute 500 or more stat points again to expand.
*If you reset Personal Stat, you need to distribute the points that were used on the Personal Stat.
©ASOBIMO,Inc. All Rights Reserved.